Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Stocking Stuffer

I found a link to this seller on Etsy the other day while surfing through some PKD blogs and websites and thought that these necklaces would make a great Christmas gift or stocking stuffer for the ladies in my life.  Etsy seller, TwiningVineDesigns, makes these adorable little pendants in the shape of a kidney and then donates $25 from the sale of each necklace to the PKD Foundation.  How great is that?!  The necklaces come in single or double kidneys and in polished or hammered sterling silver.   

Here's a picture of the double necklace courtesy of TwiningVineDesigns





You can find her Etsy page here:  http://www.etsy.com/listing/57895381/pkd-awareness-double-kidney-pendant

He doesn't know it yet, but I already bought myself one as a Christmas gift to me from my hubby!!! :)

1 comment: