But....in the spirit of trying to be positive for my little guy and looking on the bright side, I've put together a little list of all the things I am thankful for this year:
- My little angel, Stephen.
- My amazing husband. Without him, I wouldn't make it through the day.
- My parent's and my in-laws and everything they have done for us.
- My sister, who faithfully calls and checks on me every day and her husband, Kevin who came to visit for a weekend.
- That everyone is healthy this year!!!!!!
- For our amazing friends (old and new) who have been praying for us every day, giving us tons of support, and who have connected us with some fantastic doctors across the country.
- Each and every single move Stephen makes in my belly that lets me know he's still alive.
- My job
- Good health insurance
- My little girl Mabel. She knows just when to cuddle up next to me on the couch when I'm feeling down.
- Living in an area with excellent health care resources
- My little niece Chloe and her one kidney. Because of her one kidney, we had another sonogram at 27 weeks an found out about Stephen's kidneys.
- All of the compassionate doctors and nurses we've met
- The patience that everyone has had with me over the past couple of weeks.
- Being able to spend Thanksgiving with those that I love the most in this world and thinking about those who with their families and friends